1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Doon Fiat, Dehradun

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Rachit Bhatnagar, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hello TFI & Doon FIATians,
    I spotted an A/F white Linea on Rajpur road today so thought that Doon FIAT must have operational now.
    So I visited Doon FIAT showroom & service centre, which has to be formally inaugurate. Though they already started delivering cars & workshop is also in pretty good shape to service Puntos & Lineas. The showroom is in New Empire cinema building & workshop is just behind that. there is a massive area to park more than 100 cars, also with wide frontage of showroom there is plenty of parking space. Overall an impressive FIAT car dealership is coming to Doon valley.
    Doon FIAT Service centre
    12112013351.jpg

Map location of Doon FIAT
    tfi doon fiat.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations to the existing and new Fiat customers in Dehradun. Going by the statement looks like Doon Fiat might have the biggest workshop amongst the Fiat workshops in India. This is going to be indeed a big boon for all Fiat owners.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Here are some of the pics that I clicked when myself and Gaurav visited the showroom before it was open.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/dealershi...service-center-discussion-100.html#post200532

We also visited the showroom on 1st November, the day of its informal opening. Will be posting the pics soon.

Err...it isn't. Although the parking space is massive, the service area is small.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013