1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Does it make sense to buy Linea, now that the monthly sales

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sunnyside, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: Does it make sense to buy Linea, now that the monthly sa

What you've said is 100% true Italiea-linea,instead of giving 2500 Rs to just check fluid levels and fill up oil,we should take the job ourselves,under our care,but the problem is that I don't know anything about cars,don't even know how to open the bonnet!!,or interpret my-car settings,am naive!
    About MJD Linea,200%true,with the yummy torque,it's like an automatic!
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

no issue bala, our forum is there for any help required. you will become an automobile expert soon ::T
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

@bala -
    I have some advice for you . You look a bit confused:
    A. You own a mjd not a 1.4.
    B. You are a fiat enthusiast who is judging the car sitting on the passenger seat while there is a rash driver behind the wheels playing with your toy( as per your admission)
    C. Your advice to this thread starter is not to buy a Fiat with no reason for it. Immediately after he has booked it you feel its not Fiat its the tass that is to blame.

If you give a statement please justify it.
    Here we all members combined would have a few lac km of driving our fiats between us and enjoying the experience and surely wouldn't take your point that the brake fail is a Fiat problem.
    Maybe your driver should be on the forum.