1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Does Indian females appreciate Punto and Linea?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Jun 3, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Over here in North India, I'd recommend every single guy to buy a TATA Safari over these hatchbacks like Punto.

No girl has ever turned head towards my Punto. :p Anyways, Punto is too common in Chandigarh region witha Punto on every turn and traffic light. Maybe thats the reason.

Also, I am used to my Yellow Karizma that I bought in 2004. Even in 2010 there were people would would look at it at the traffic lights. Back in 2004 I was even stopped once by a guy who wanted to know what bike that was.

Not to mention a person who followed my parents closely for 2-3kms when they were bringing the bike home after taking delivery.

I think if we can repaint our car yellow, it will surely attract attention.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

Once the Fiat Cafe become popular, woman will have a soft corner for Puntos. Punto and Linea in fiat cafe looks 100 times stylish and attractive than with Taxi cabs at TATA.
    What fiat need is a presence in bollywood.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if bollywood then vidhya balan is the corect lady for fiat brand ambassador.she is topped with more number of awards.
    The picture might be dirty but ths wl b smart move.
    2 people like this.
  4. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Fiat india should co-sponcer any IPL Team
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

I'm one of the few lucky ones here I suppose! My decision to go for Fiat, and that too Tjet, was prompted by my GF! She is a BIG Fiat fan as her first car was a Palio. When I discussed my thought of buying a new sedan, she kept pushing me to TD Fiat. In fact, I was very frustrated and let down with the test drive of Vento and Fluidic Verna and had literally given up hopes of identifying the best car for me.

Somehow Fiat never crossed my mind as I was always hearing negative stuff about their service quality, low FE, poor availability of expensive spare parts and what not. But then one TD of Tjet and I was blown away. I forgot everything that I had heard and just went and booked the car.

All credit to my GF, who by the way, now regrets she suggested my Tjet as my attention and love seems to be swaying more towards my car than her ;-)

In fact, the women at my office have asked me 'shyly' to be given a ride in the Linea as they find it a head turner!
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

My sister used to like i20 over punto when she had seen punto only in pics.. :D She would always praise i20 more cuz of its sporty n aggressive looks and all. But when she went to the TATA showroom with dad..:D she came back with a changed and out of sorts mind :evilsmile and just in 2 hours her new choice was punto :D Now whenever anyone from our family see any punto/linea on the road they just always get excited after seeing another buddy from fiat family :D and will always praise these italian beauties compared to those ugly ducks from japan and korea :D Even my teacher(female) who is looking for a small car also have lots of words to praise for punto..but the thing is that she wants a car which is small in size and which she thinks she would handle very well in city traffic :p and her preference is ''EON"!! So i think fiat should really think about launching something below punto just like "IDEA" or "panda" here in india which may get more famous among the females!!
    2 people like this.