1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Does Indian females appreciate Punto and Linea?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Jun 3, 2011.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey thats a controversial statement!!! ;);)
    It raises fingers on all the TFI ians... :):)
    1 person likes this.
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I believe there are many members here who purchased their Fiat because even their wife appreciated the car and we do have a lady member or maybe more than a couple, so yes women do appreciate Fiat
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    My personal opinion is that only the real driving enthusiast among the females would appreciate to drive the Punto while the rest would fall for it for the looks and like to be seen in the car. The fact is Punto is not a gentle car and it needs to be driven, especially with the HPS. Generally, the fairer sex would be more comfortable with shorter and more nimble cars such as from the maruti stable. However they would love the Fiats of the kind of small car that is to come like the Fiat IDD. Once they taste such cars then they would then demand a similar performance of drive feel from the cars that they upgrade too. My opinion is not meant to offend anyone.

Abdul
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    then punto requires lot of body tuning to impress females.
    maruti's are great in this segment to attract females.
    Ford Figo this advertisement is enough to impress
    Ford Figo TV Commercial - Mehandi (2010) - YouTube

Yaaar TATA NANO girls are impressed with the cup of coffeee to oooty that too 150 Kms away..

how FIAT can impress females by showing punto and linea in water only:D ,should have shown a underwater restaurant....
    FIAT wake-up.... Not even a single female turns head on punto, "except one;)."
  5. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    Its my wife who selected Punto 1.4 as her car after test drive. She didnt like Swift, Polo and i20. Actually it was beacause of her decision that we own a Punto other wise it may be Polo 1.6. Thanks for her to wake me to the world of fiat
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I have seen quite a number of women - both young and old driving Punto here in Trivandrum.
  7. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Roy,

Nowdays too many Punto's on roads in Trivandrum.
  8. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Females Love the Linea as far as i have experienced... A couple of years back me and my wife used to travel in my Esteem when i used to get pinched by my wife when she would see a linea passing by.. her words used to be "Kuch Aisi Gaadi Honi Chahiye". It was then time to buy the Black Beauty.
    2 people like this.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    My wife loves the Punto and Linea more than any other car on Indian roads.
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sorry for going :eek:fftopic
    Right. Previously seeing 3-4 Puntos together would have been a TFI meet, now that is too common to even notice here.