1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Do you use car accessories for your own Fiat?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by carloversindia, Jan 24, 2016.

1. carloversindia

carloversindia Timido

India
    india
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi friends,
    I just want to check how fait lover like you using accessories for your own Fiat? I hve notice that now people in India using accessories on their car like mobile holder increasingly. You can you also notice cars with classy stickers while you stuck on traffic. I saw many forum like this where car lovers asking suggestions on car accessories.

Do you also love to add accessories on your car? What you think on this?
  2. manjunathkl

manjunathkl Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    I need a mobile holder that is not a permanent installation inside the car. I like to see my car in its original form. I can't have wires dangling anywhere or suction cup marks on the glass. So, I am looking for a HUD solution. Anyone aware of a HUD solution for the car's navigation etc?
  3. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
  4. Pervindra

Pervindra Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Ask for new car, check the VIN and accept ONLY if its a 2016 car.
  5. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Soumik : Please use one thread for your discussion. Creating multiple thread will not resolve your issue.
  6. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    I was new to the forum at that time. :) I was not sure of the correct category.

Mods can close this thread please.
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thread locked as requested.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.