1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Jul 24, 2011.

Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto range ?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2011.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. I am happy with the features

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

here in germany i saw only 1 linea and it had almost same plastic quality, but i had some buttons and controls below the handrest. i dont know what was that for.

but i see 1000s of puntos daily and they have way better plastic quality and yes the rubber beadings too are better.

i dont see much puntos with alloy wheels here though.

instead of directly jumping to features i would love to have better quality and service first.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I don't find the quality of plastics to be too bad yet and feel it is at par. Only thing on features would be a Blue n me which could control almost everything in the car.
    FIAT should focus more on getting constant sales figure and then focus on increasing sales and yes ASS is the most important.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Guys, i'm not being a fanboy of FIAT or something. But consider this - Why do FIAT , or almost every manufacturer provide better quality abroad and inferior here?

Because the Indian buyer is like that. They want everything at a cheaper price. Ofcourse exceptions exist, but most buyers are like that.

And Kudos to FIAT for bringing in such features and at such reasonable prices. Look at the new FIESTA. Voice recognition, blah blah, and priced like King Kong.

We can't have everything, can we? But we can have a LOT. And by purchasing FIATs, we do have a LOT. ;)
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    So far, I am the only one who has voted "No" (absolutely denying the want of any extra feature). :)
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

@ Yashik points 2 & 3 are almost similar :) .Wouldn't you be happy if you get an arm rest ?? Hey your mind says yes ..
  6. ananth

I voted (3). However, I would have liked a couple of more features
    1. Colled glove box
    2. Anti-pinch
    3. Auto-roll up of all 4 windows
    4. Up-module integration
    5. Florescent markings on the key remote
    6. Lighted key ring to insert key in the dark
    7. Wicked LED lamps (internal, tail light etc)