1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Jul 24, 2011.


Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto range ?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2011.
  1. Yes

  2. No

  3. I am happy with the features

  1. varoon9999

    varoon9999 Superiore

    New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    how could we miss out the most romantic thing ever a car can have..SUN ROOF..

    if LINEA comes with sun roof......:):):)
  2. If Linea belonged to the Maruti Stable then all present features would have been fine but since its a Fiat product then it needs to have some features which are exclusive in the segment in order to sell in respectable numbers
    Some features which can be incorporated

    1)All new touchscreen ICE (better speakers)
    2)Auto folding ORVM
    3)Reverse parking Camera
    4)A novelty in the segment can be Projector Headlamps:cool:
    5)ABS and Airbag in all variants(atleast optional, leaves a great impact atleast on advertising safety of car;))
    6)Rear Wiper
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  3. Cinju

    Cinju Esperto

    We certainly cannot expect more features as in a luxury sedan. Improvement in quality of plastics & rubber, certain added features with the current setup would be really fine like aux & USB connectivity for all Head Units, better quality speakers (a must) , of course sunroof as optional and a reverse parking sensor would be better. Bit more sound dampening would also be fine :). I am 95 % happy with the current features, these will add to the remaining 5% .100 % satisfied customer ..well little tough.
  4. ramjn

    ramjn Staff Member Janitor

    Linea 1.3
    Voted for option 3. What Fiat needs to do is Brand building and Image makeover and ofcourse better marketing of the products they sell.
  5. ManUTDian

    ManUTDian Amatore

    New Delhi
    Voted for 1st option just because of Reverse Parking sensors. Unlike Cruise Control which i don't think is suitable for Indian conditions, Reverse parking sensors is quite useful and Only one add on that i would like to see.
  6. teky

    teky Esperto

    All Disc brakes, 16" Wheels - All New Hyundai Boat
    Follow me headlamps - All New Ford Frog

    But then I don't care for as much as features. I'm happy with the current set of offering.
  7. Ravi

    Ravi Staff Member Janitor

    Grande Punto 1.3
    The features should always be considered based on price.
    Though there will always be something seems good to have, but one sees total package, at the price, Fiat indeed providing one of the best features.
  8. gods-envy


    Voted for 1.
    I think they should add a few more features, at least as an Option
    1. Automatic Folding Mirrors
    2. Reverse Parking Sensors
    3. Electronic boot release (for Punto)
    4. Sunroof
    5. Arm Rest (for Punto)
    6. A sport variant.

    Sorry, forgot to add, All wheel disc brakes :D

    As can be seen, my list is more or less what everyone else has added.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  9. PaddleShifter

    PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

    Grande Punto 1.3
    What would be the price of Emotion Pack (these features won't be added to lower variants for sure) with these features? I guess Rs7.3 lacs ex-showroom for 90hp?

    I do think Fiat should come up with a made to order variant where you can order the extra features you want in the Emotion Pack variant, e.g. Sunroof, sensors, camera and stuff like that. Because installers outside are not always very good at installing such things.
  10. fiatlover

    fiatlover Esperto

    Grande Punto 1.4
    I believe, at the current price, the features provided in Punto are best in class. Parking sensors, folding morrors, and arm rest are good to have, but such features will make an impact on pricing. Especially when FIAT themselves do not advertise the umpteen hidden features in LINEA/Punto, any increase in price will have an adverse effect.

    My Friends who own Getz and i10 could not believe when I said my Punto has speed-sensitive wipers and audio system. I have to take them for a highway trip in rain and show it!

Share This Page