1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Jul 24, 2011.

Do you think that Fiat should offer more features in Fiat Linea and Punto range ?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2011.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. I am happy with the features

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

What do you think guys ? Now with Fluidic Verna and new Fiesta, I20 and new Swift offering more features than our Fiat's,

Do you think that Fiat should offer some more features in the Linea and Punto range??
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    adding sensible features always add to the value of the car. like the anhv's reverse camera. most of the people got instantly impressed by that feature.
    besides i do not think linea needs any additional feature. besides some bottle holders:)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    No. FIAT cars offer more features as compared to cars like Fluidic Verna, i20, Swift etc. Just that Fiat is too lethargic to pick up a pen and a pencil for writing down all the features they offer.
  4. I doubt if ANHV and New Fiesta offers more features than the current linea except for Cruise Control in Fiesta and Reverse camera in Verna.

Use of cruise control in India is a big debate.
    Reverse Camera is a good addition.

None of these cars offer All disc brakes, Leather interiors, 16'' wheels, Follow me headlamps....and many more.
  5. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto and Linea should pick some of the useful features from the other cars which will "Enhance" the safety/cosmetic feel of the fabulous car.

1. Figo 3 blink hold,
    2. Add Window Auto Roll up + on locking anti pinch feature.
    3. Braking at high speed has the stop brake light blinking to grab attention.

I Guess the rest of the cars need to pick 10s of features from our cars :)
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

We are all aware of the fact that FIAT cars are VFM for great features vis-a-vis the price. There a lot of features that could be added, but we have to pay for them. I voted for 'I am happy with the features'.
  7. we need publicity of the features. the features we have now in our cars are more than enough to beat the competition!!
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I would love some automatic folding mirror (I know they are useless and expensive! but the look amazingly COOL! :D)and electronic boot release with a remote on a Punto and a better horn! For god sake! else feature wise I do not see anything else missing!
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Voted for option three. Considering the pricing, what FIAT offer is total bang for the buck.

Only grouse is the speaker quality. I mean, a better set of speakers can't be THAT expensive to not be provided as OEM fitment. Plus, the brownie points FIAT can gather by providing better sound quality would be worth it.

10. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Even i voted for the third option. Fiat offers quiet a lot as compared to say, VW and MS.. The speakers, are bad in all the OEM's in this class...