1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Do you know ?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rohitjha, Mar 13, 2011.

1. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    It is Fiat Sedici which is being marketed as compact SUV in some parts of the world . It is developed by Fiat & Suzuki .

SX4 is derived from this platform & its SUV like ground clearance is evident .

I don't see any chance of hatchback from this platform at least in India . Instead Maruti should launch it as compact SUV .
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Suzuki SX4 is sold by FIAT in some markets as FIAT Sedici.

3. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    SX4 in india is a sedan verion of the hatchback ::V
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hyundai Verna sold as a Hyundai Accent outside INDIA.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Premier Padmini is referred to as FIAT. :mrgreen:
  6. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Fiat’s MultiAir, the single most innovative engine technology to appear in the past 12 months, has been rewarded by the Awards judging panel with the title of Best New Engine of 2010.
  7. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    almost 95 per cent of the time, you would find a Multijet engine in a diesel hatchback. Most of the popular diesel hatchbacks as well as sedans in India, such Punto, Fiat 500, Linea, Palio, Ritz, Swift, Swift DZire, Vista, Manza, and diesel SX4, feature the Fiat Multijet engine.

Even the Chevrolet Beat is expected to feature the revered 3-cylinder Multi-jet engine (chopped-block), to be launched later this year.
  8. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    almost all Auto companies seem to be worried about the possibility of the Indian Government of introducing differential taxation for diesel vehicles in this Budget as it was a recommendation by Kirit Parikh Committee report.

The Kirit Parikh Committee’s recommendations-which advised an additional excise duty of around Rs. 80,000 on diesel cars to defuse the fuel price differential-was replied with shrieks of protest from the industry first when it was announced almost a year ago. Considering many of the best-selling small cars today are diesel, the industry is worried since a diesel tax will ruin demand. With almost every company investing in diesel engines if this decision is taken, the auto industry will take a back seat.

Companies like Ford India, Chevrolet, Toyota, Mahindra & Mahindra etc. are vexed because of this news. Toyota still did not enter the small car diesel department yet maybe this news may delay its decision, M&M which already has to pay a surcharge of Rs. 15,000 as their engines are bigger than 2.0 Lit says that it’s twice the beating for us.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    CCI receives complaint against Honda, Hyundai & Volkswagen

The leading global car makers including Honda, Hyundai and Volkswagen have come under the competition watchdog CCI’s scanner for abusing their dominant marketing position by selling high priced auto parts to the customers.

According to recent media reports, the Competition Commission of India has asked its Director General of Investigations to probe the recent complaint by a customer against these car makers. The complaint claims that these car makers sell spare parts only through their authorized dealers, who sell these parts at high rates and customers have no other option but to pay high prices. The case has been filed under section 4 of the Competition Act, 2002.

In a recent statement given to PTI, an official of CCI said, "This practice by the international car makers does not give the consumer a fair price advantage as he has no choice but to buy the spare parts from authorised dealers. Prima facie it makes a case and the DG has been ordered to probe the matter further."

Source:- http://www.cartradeindia.com/car-bike-n ... 13635.html
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I was reading Linea Tjet & ANHC comparative road test review on motoroids below is the link. There is comment of one ANHC owner which I mentioned below. :dancing

Atlast these ANHC owner realized what is FIAT. Go FIAT GO Launch some more cars in INDIA. ::T

Waiting for FIAT FreeMont instead of FIAT BRAVO. :devil

Have a look.

http://motoroids.com/reviews/2011-fiat- ... iew.html/8

akash says:
    October 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I drive a City and it’s build quality is horrible. Let me tell you my experiece. I was driving in town behind a linea suddenly a dog came in way of linea and he hit the brakes and I hit the linea from behind.
    Damage done to my Car (Front bumper + one fog lamp+ number plate+ strach on headlight)
    Damage done to Linea ( A broken number plate + Paint scratch and a mis-alligned bumper + one chrome strip) There was not even a small dent on the bumper)
    Anyone who says City plastic good is lying come and sit in my car and it will all those noises that my 800 used to make)
    I have even changed engine oil sump just beacuse Honda decided to save some money by not giving underbody protection plate.
    Earlier to this incident even I used to say Linea is a bad car and quality is bad.
    I get call from dealership for service after every 3 months.Even my 800 had a service interval of 10k kms or 12 months whichever is earlier
    Now I recommend Linea instead of city to everyone just because family safety is much bigger than some parts falling or mis fited plastic)
    If I had to buy between City and Linea today I will choose Linea with my eyes closed.