1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY - Linea / Punto Head Up Display (HUD)

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Viny, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

Sandy: I am not very sure about what version of OBD does Palio 1.6 follows, if its 1.3 or 1.4+ i guess these OBD II scanners should be able to handle it. Kindly browse the web or probably some FIATian in here will drop with details :)
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Aniket, I got it from ebay.co.uk and asked a team mate of mine coming down from UK to pick it up for me. Its very cheap over there costing less than 10 pounds including shipping.

This is the exact one I got. Don't know why the price has jumped up suddenly for this listing

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  3. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

4. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

I apologize for my earlier post. Looks like the link I shared is for the software which can be installed on Windows based PC. So if anyone has windows based tab, they may try using the software.

Also, in the interest of few readers, the OBD II connector for Palio 1.2, Palio 1.6 is in the engine bay itself and not in the fuse box. Also, for Palio 1.6 and Palio 1.2 has 3 PIN connector and not 16 Pin connector.

So, in case anyone wants to try it out, you might have to get the 3 Pin to 16 Pin convertor and do it. Rest is all same as mentioned in our earlier posts.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Received My Vgate v1.5

all android and Pc software working with punto Linea but but . . . . . .
    only after 05 2010 manufactured FIAT only

Rest 2009 FIAT working with only FIAT ECU scanner application and ALFA OBD (android) app

so Device is working just try different software's
    DASH command is best for Android IMO
    no issues till now in last 5 days

this scanner works Fine with almost all obd2 softs
    IT worked fine with some Vehicles working Fine with Dash command and torque software(android)

XUV 5oo 2012
    Tata safari dicore 2008
    Honda CIvIC 2011
    suzuki swift VDI 2007 (1st gen DDIS)
    suzuki Esteem 2005 BS3
    FIAT Punto 75 hp dec 2010
    FIAT punto 90hp 2011

worked only with ALFA OBD and Multiecuscanner
    FIAT PUNTO 2009

I have mentioned Manufacturing Dates of vehicles
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    3 people like this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Received my OBD II scanner interface today. :) uploadfromtaptalk1357321720830.jpg

Its working fine!!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.

7. How much did it cost u?
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Something around 1.3k, arnab. Bought through ebay USA, seller name is HDE. ( HottestDealsEver) Payment through PayPal. :) Took couple of weeks to arrive.

@PatchyBoy, Viny, Naveen2cool and others who are using this, did you get any warning that the device is identified as a clone device and that it has problems reading few Ford ECUs, in the torque application? I got this.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    Yup, for me too torqe shows same massage but its working fine

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Guys please put some pix for your all setup. I am really very much exited about it.....