1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY FIAT PUNTO Door welcome lights installation

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Shadowfax, Jan 20, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm now becoming very very jealous .
    Bangalore guys :: Can we have a puddle light installation meet :p
    I"m desperate to get this done but also equally scared to touch FIAT electricals.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i was finding it very difficult to open the lock..
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

no these are drill types... contact the suppliers.. they will provide 7w..but witha weeks delay.. but no shipping to india..

abarth metal car logo LED light Ghost Shadow Laser Projector Door welcome Lamps

i also found this... http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABARTH-2-Ca...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2ec36462&vxp=mtr.. but dint like the blue shade..

hope the one i bought is good..:)

- - - Merged Post - - -

don't worry about the electrical.. removing the panel and drilling them is the hard part..
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  5. saurav

saurav Amatore

6. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
  7. arunabhis

arunabhis Timido

Mumbai
    Hi i also got mine fitted in vashi on my fiat linea though it was not a DIY job . You can contact Ali from Laxman Motors Vashi sector 17 for doing the installation .

I apologize if this is considered as hacking .
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Yup, I stay in Vishal Nagar.

I've received the parcel yesterday. Planning to execute on Saturday or Sunday evening. Let me know your availability.
  9. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    great!!! Dude I am not sure about Saturday.:( This weekend I will be travelling to Mumbai. If you plan to install it on sunday evening then i will try to make it.
    hopefully by that time even i should have door sill plates delivered to me. :dancing

Also, If there is any change in a plan then i will keep you informed. Plz pm your cell no. I will send you mine.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Oh, no issues, Let me know your plans.