1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY- Daytime Running lights

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by abhishekbhainsora, Dec 17, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

why dont ur try above the fog lamps
  2. sidhu

sidhu Timido

punjab
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
  4. sidhu

sidhu Timido

punjab
    hi roy,,will they look good?
    can u give some links from india..
  5. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I want the DRL something like this, but getting a perfect fit will be difficult.

Linea_DRL_clup.jpg Linea_DRL_Front.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    The above look really good....I like the headlamp cluster of BMW's, the lamps with Eyebrow type lights images.jpg something like this
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    1 person likes this.
  8. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    the last option looks very interesting. As of now I'm in Sweden and I've seen most cars here have auxiliary lights installed. Planning to get the same for my Punter along with auxiliary lamps for the rear to augment the single woeful reverse light.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i just came to know that i20 has an option to install oem drl lights at a Cost of Rs.10,000.. the other day i saw a i20 parked next to my car, and i notice a DRL lights.. i thought "wow.. looks OEM for a aftermarket mod."

so i Google and here's what i found out..

Hyundai-i20-facelift-front.jpg
    post-4747-0-38719200-1351165876.jpg
    The Sport and Asta variants of the i20 fluidic now get boomerang shaped DRLs (daytime running lamps), which are part of the fog lamp console. The company is charging Rs 10,000 extra for the premium features that is available for the first time in its segment.

The LED lamps are a part of the standard equipment list of the export spec i20 fluidic; however, the Korean car maker had deleted the feature from the version sold in India to keep the prices in check. The company has now decided to offer the feature as option, making it first in segment – and still the most expensive in the segment.-- carwale
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  10. renjithtr83

renjithtr83

Cochin
    I have fitted a DRL in my Punto,which I got from ebay
    have a look
    drl.JPG