1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY- carbon fiber vinyls on side view mirrors

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by thomman85, Dec 4, 2011.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

white.. like this..!!? abarth-grande-punto-int-1.jpg abarth-grande-punto-int-3.jpg
    i wanted to use black cf vinyls in the white part and a grey cf on the console.. But the cf won't hold on the dashboard, because of the fabric like material...

what is the colour of the alloys chrome black!!![
    the punto original alloy wheels would have been the best if the spokes were a little more thinner..

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

3. Hi Thoms... I dont know how I missed this post by you....

Am planning to do the same vinyl wrap for my car's OVRM.. I think I will go with black... :)
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

black.....is good........

but white will also be good.
  5. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi thomman I just took your car as reference for abarth stripes and did it to my red punto http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/10881-red-baby-punter-2.html

I like to know if you have tried the carbon fiber to the plastics top of the bonnet. I enquired couple of shops here what they advise is not to go since I wud peel of in months. The problem is black colored plastic its not the same color appears to be faded. Any advice ?

Also can share some step by step to paste a vinyl, this should be useful for DIY.