1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY - Car Care & Detailing thread

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by VahanPujari, May 30, 2010.

1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Yeah but the prblem is spears are on window glasses and rear window too. I want find a solution in existing set up. Any solution or practice suggestion.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

@Zen, here you go. Bought them from Reliance Autozone, HSR Layout. :)

Glass Shampoo: 429 INR
    Car Polish: 379 INR
    Car Wash: 329 INR
    MF Cloth: 190 INR
    Wash Mitt: 226 INR each

Currently they have an offer when you purchase 3 Sonax products, the cheapest one is waived off from the bill.

@Arnab: Are those stains white? Asking cos it might really not be the shampoo, can be the hard water to blame. :)

Anyway, I also have Meguiars NXT and Amway shampoos, so I can set the benchmark of where this one stands.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Ganges, Zen's alloys are gun metal :D
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hmm. FIAT call it as Gun Metal :confused
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Lol its indeed gun metal. Mines a 2013 Aug make :p Not sure why it doesnt look like. May be i should buy a alloy shiner kit or something.

When i go for michellin or Yokos, ill do the same for them too, but thats just after 30k or something.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hmm.. Thanks buddy. Did you happen to compare the same product price with ebay or some other place? Coz i heard from few folks that Relianze guys charge alot.
  6. Yes, white it is..but initially I did suspect it as being hardwater but when I started using meguiars nxt car wash with the same water and same conditions but no white stain like that...I still have almost a half bottle of this shampoo...
    Whatbarenyou using on your cars plastics?
    I never had any problem with the interior but for me the outside plastic material is simply horrible..initially when I purchased the car the outside plastics used to be black, now greyish, maybe a month or so it will transform to white..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

No, I didn't. It was an impulsive buy, as I went there looking for Minda Trumpets. They gave a fairly good deal. Like I said, buy any 3 Sonax products and cheapest one is free.

I use a 3M spray, not sure of it's actual name, will get you the name while I go to my hometown. It restores the shine on plastic and vinyl-work.
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Its 3Ms natural shine spray. I have one too but haven't used it yet.

Attaching the pic for your reference @Arnab :)

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2

9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

One of the top 5 polymer sealants in the world. DG looks very organic and lasts a very long time. An all time favorite of mine.
    1 person likes this.
  10. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

So I FINALLY did my roof. Story aint finished, I'll be coating it with Gtechniq stuff tomorrow :D

Before :

After :

Round 1 :

Round 2 :

Still haven't used any wax/sealant in any of the above photos!
    3 people like this.