1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY -- Automated Cabin FootLight

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Viny, May 7, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Thanks Parantap, thats right diagram, it would help many.
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    My First DIY

After some fantastic acrobatics , here are the results of my first non-casual DIY :) - accomplished using "horse racing" SMD strips :D. In case you are wondering what they are , check the video -

Thanks to everybody who has posted on this thread !
    2 people like this.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats on your successful DIY Parantap !!
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Congrats and thanks for sharing the video :)
    Enjoy
  5. arethusa

arethusa

Ahmedabad
    Klub Klass, since the LEDs come on with the headlights, I believe there will be an additional connection from the headlight circuitry to the roof lamp fitting. Please check on that before you proceed further.
  6. ganesh.g1982

ganesh.g1982 Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Cinju, Roy, Can you help me with this DIY as you both already did it we can meet on day where you both are free, I am very weak on EC. :(
    I want to have boot light also as there is no boot light in active version. Facing lot of difficulty at night because of the lack of boot light.
    1 person likes this.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ganesh, there is no real EC involved, just a bit of EE. Even I am zero when it comes to EC. Ofcourse we can help you when we are free, this weekend is over may be next weekend? Just go through the inital posts and get the materials ready.
  8. ganesh.g1982

ganesh.g1982 Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah Definitely. Today I will go back to Bangalore and the next visit to Kerala will probably be on Feb. I will get in touch next time when I am at TVM.

Thanks. :)
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ganesh ...please let us know in advance so that we can be ready.
    BTW Roy Ganesh's is the active model & so the connection may be slightly different I hope.
  10. drkars

drkars

bangalore
    hi!, great diy job done, can you let me know from where i can source the panel you have shown(in bangalore)

- - - Merged Post - - -

dear parantap, thanks for the detailed explanation, i was able to do my first DIY job of lighting the footwell, its great!

- - - Merged Post - - -

i have recently purchased a hella reading light to be fitted in the rear(as my daughter sits in the rear seat),can i have some guidance from the DIY experts as to how i can connect it?