1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY Angel eyes ... Simply superb

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by theblack, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    I have a query here. The material shown in the video is acrylic and I have been told that acrylic is brittle and can break if there is a lot of vibration during the drive. Nylon is a much better material to make these rings as they are durable and do not fade after prolonged usage. Anybody has any updates on this?
  2. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Prash why don't you share details about where you can find those raw materials to us. I think i will be useful, as i tried for some time but could not find it :D
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Why not just buy the new led angel eyes and save time..
  4. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    If you're talking about the ones on ebay, etc. im pretty sure the wont be able to withstand the heat in the headlight
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I havr tried these things 2 years ago and i will say that, they only look easy, so better go to a professional.. :))
  6. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    I was told that the raw materials are available from Magadi Road in Bangalore. There are a lot of industries who use these for their processes.
    I can talk to my friend to get this done after I decide on the material. Acrylic or Nylon
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Did you got this done for your car? Please share more details and the guy who can do this. I am in.
  8. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    No Zen, not yet... Got involved in other stuff...

Also, didnt get more info on this to proceed
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    You said you found a guy who can do this right? Could you get the details of that guy plz.