1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY Angel eyes ... Simply superb

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by theblack, Aug 21, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys while going through some punto mods on youtube i found this video..

Angel Eye self custruction - YouTube

This looks very very possible and i feel with the right approach its too damn simple ...
    Simply a great idea and thus thought it needed separate attention.
    5 people like this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I have seen this..

but u won't find any plexiglass rods in india, that easily..

the closest i have seen is the stirrer that comes along with a drink..in Pizzahut.. but that is too bulky
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    considering making this is a huge money saver.. I think we should invest more time in getting the raw materials.. Somehow...
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ohh maaan.. this DIY is really awsome, please let me know as well, if you found the source for the raw material, even i'll also search from my side.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    You easily get these rods in industrial hardware shops in india. I forgot the exact names what these are called, something like acrylic bars or similar. They are very cheap too.

I had done this DIY long time back for my bike which i never installed. Its very easy to make these and fun too. You need a good led and polish the led top so that light does not defract.
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow that is very nice DYI, i will be interested to do similar job once i get my car ;)
  7. arre yeh toh bayehaath ka khel hai!! hahahaha!!! no matter how easy it looks i will never indulge myself in any DIY...i'm way to clumsy for something soo intricate!
    1 person likes this.
  8. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys, After seeing this video, I tried searching for the raw materials and voila!! I found it pretty easily and cheap too. Approx 160/ft. I also found a guy who can do the complete thing.

What say guys???
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Would he also fit it in the headlamps? How much would he charge end to end?

Rajan
  10. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    I can talk to him as per the qty required. I am not sure he can fit it but lemme check. Are u in?