1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY: Adding an AUX input to Fiat Grande Punto (Delphi Head unit)

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mnvvishwa, Dec 8, 2014.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^^ very much true but for dynamic variant it doesn't make sense.
    @My Ride
    Could u please explain us how you have got the AUX because earlier they were telling that if we press twice on volume button and if AUX is displayed then we can have AUX so just through some light how to get it configured.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You did not really had to look beyond this very forum. Done this in 2012 and posted here.

That said, I have since removed it, because when a call comes in or you need to dial out, the OE setup only mutes the silent track and the music from the external device coming through the parallel line continues playing. How are you managing that part?
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Rajan Sir,

Good to have you back on the forum. Looking forward for some super cool useful DIY's from you.
  4. trocLas

trocLas Timido

Portugal
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi guys! I've been reading all the pages, but I am not sure if it will work on my radio. I bought a Fiat Punto Easy S&S 1.2 2013 with the following radio:

YTXx4KG.jpg

Is it possible for me to install the AUX cable in the back of HU? If so, what specific cable should I buy? Can I use the cable to connect a Bluetooth Kit in order to make phone calls?
    Thanks for your help :)
  5. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes it works... Given with blaupunkt HU.