1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DIY: Adding an AUX input to Fiat Grande Punto (Delphi Head unit)

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mnvvishwa, Dec 8, 2014.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Is there any update for Active & Dynamic models post 2010 cars... Coz, after pressing CD button twice I don't see any AUX option coming on the display... Though after opening the HU, I can see the empty AUX ports, even after connecting AUX cable temporarily I'm not sure how can I change the audio input mode on the HU ...
  2. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    This is cool @mnvvishwa...

I had my HU opened during my recent visit to Sky Moto in Pune. I had the picture of HU taken and I think it seems same as that of yours except for the software version (On the basis of pictures looked at ;)). By the way mine is 2011 Sept Punto Emotion. I am not sure if it works but I am really looking forward to do some experimentation as I am told that my unit is out of warranty anyways. (SA @ Sky Fiat mentioned that HU will have only 2 years warranty even though I have 2+2 year extended warranty)

DELPHI.JPG
    Prabhu_P3 likes this.
  3. karthicks2000

karthicks2000 Timido

India
    Hi vishwa I opened and taken photos and the same of yours please advice me further

IMG_20150218_151525.jpg

IMG_20150218_151517.jpg
  4. thefiatguy

thefiatguy Novizio

pune
  5. Rachit Bhansali

Rachit Bhansali Timido

Jodhpur, Rajasthan
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, I am having a Fiat Grande Punto MJD 1.3 Active model. I tried adding the aux function to it, but it didn't worked. could any 1 please help me whether the aux function works in ACTIVE model or not, mine HU is of Delphi.
  6. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Mine is 2012 emotion 90hp variant. I got this done through a technician near double Road (near Richmond fly over) in Bangalore. He was not having any prior experience. I showed him the photos shared in this thread and got this done.
  7. uday

uday Timido

Pune
    @Zsa-Zsa Did u managed to add the AUX at Sky Moto Pune?
  8. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How to find wether delphi or blaupunkt HU, mine is 2013 punto active.
    Anyone added aux to 2013 punto active? Need help.

Cheers
  9. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Pradeepms likes this.
  10. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks @SunnyBoi nothing written on my punto's hu, so its delphi.
    Thanks for info on hu sale thread.... With that price(some extra) i think i will get pioneer with usb and aux player... Let me check out.... And contact him...

Cheers