1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Diwali trips:List out your ride during this festive season!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by vigneshrace, Oct 19, 2014.

1. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

Wish u all a very happy and safe diwali!

List out your ride during this festive season for this long week!

Starting with mine:

I will be travelling to Nagercoil from Chennai on tuesday and will be back to chennai on sunday night.This will cover a yotal of 1500Kms on my Punto within a week

Ready for a good ride
  2. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    Firstly, wishing you all a happy Diwali.

My drive is from Bangalore to Ahobilam, starting Friday morning and returning by Sunday evening.
    Total of around 800kms drive and a good trek in the forests. :)
    vigneshrace likes this.
  3. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    I will be driving all the way from Bangalore --> Goa -->karwar --> kumata--> honnavara --> murdeshwar --> Sirsi --> bangalore. will be leaving on 22nd morning and planing to come back to banglaore on 27th evning.
  4. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Happy and safe diwali to all Tfians. I am travelling from hyderabad to bellary, my hometown. Starting on 22nd, Wednesday and will be back by Sunday. I am planning for a visit to Hampi
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I drove from Pune to Gwalior. A total trip of 1256kms in my linea.

Started from Puneon 17th October at 6:30am and reached ujjain at 7:00 pm, covering 800kms in 12.5 hrs.

Linea was amazing and no issues on the way. I took pune >shirdi>malegaon>dhule>indore>ujjain route.

Second day started from ujjain at 9:30 am and reached gwalior at 7 pm. This time I came across toughest roads in India.

I took ujjain >jhalawar>baran>shivpuri>gwalior route and trust me there is hardly any road between Shivpuri - Gwl. This is a part of well known AB road of india.
  6. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Happy and Safe Diwali to all.

I am driving to Waynad this Diwali.

Duration :23rd Oct 2014 to 26th Oct 2014 - 4 Days / 3 Nights

Approximate KM - 1000
  7. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    I visited Trivandrum yesterday and i found many Puntos in the city which is more than what i used to see in chennai!

Visited Kovalam beach as well and came back to Nagercoil.

Meanwhile bought fishes from Vizhinjam harbour.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Completed the return trip of 1280kms.

Gwalior - jhansi - Lalitpur - Malthone - Khimlasa - Khurai - Rahatpur - vidisha - Bhopal - Indore - Shirdi - Pune

I did 1065 kms Gwalior to Shirdi on sunday. started at 8 am in the morning and reached Shirdi at 2:00 AM.
    vigneshrace likes this.
  9. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Completed 1K+ run in waynad this diwali spanning on four days. Will write a complete travelogue some time later.
  10. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore to Vythiri.. 3 days in Vythiri resort. Vythiri to Coorg and 4 days in my house. Virajpet to Mangalore and 2 days there. Mangalore to Bangalore. Overall trip was slightly over 1200 kms.