1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Disheartened :(

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by bibin, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    With the advent of Fiat vehicles in the Taxi cadre, taxi's will not be referred to as dabba vehicles. There will be a safety curtain wrapped around us while travelling. When I booked cabs and traveled in the Vista's and Dezires, i felt vulnerable. It is a great thing that robust and stable fiat cars will be catering to many people on the roads and create a good image for the brand!!!!
    Tornado likes this.
  2. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Folks who are feeling disheartened by this new trend, wasn't fiat always associated with Taxis for all right reasons (strong build, cheap repair, reliability). Some of the Kali peeli (referred as fiat) in Mumbai are still going strong even after 20 years in service. In fact this was one of the reason I convinced my father to let's go for a Fiat :shame:
  3. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    for the safety reasons and comfort, Germany have taxi as Mercedes-Benz . so do we have build like tank FIATs as taxi.:):)
    asimpleson likes this.
  4. RaviInTfi

RaviInTfi Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I second that. Mercedes-Benz is the most common Taxi in Germany, though now in the bigger cities the Prius is being introduced due to its green credentials.

Well, in my opinion overall FIAT as TAXI is not bad idea at all, though FIAT could do well to introduce a less premium model for that. There would be passenger benefits are safety, comfort and less chance of a breakdown. Its only that TAXI drivers should be taught driving social etiquettes. Thats however quite improbable given that they drive against time deadlines ;)..
  5. RaviInTfi

RaviInTfi Novizio

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I saw an Avventura Taxi today in Whitefield, Bangalore!
  6. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    I saw a Linea Emotion OLA taxi in Mumbai one evening that my daughter had called. She was real happy to notice it was a Linea. I wish to have more such.
    Tornado likes this.
  7. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    avvy taxi???? that is outright weird