1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion on the 2012 Linea & Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sungoa2010, Jan 3, 2012.

1. I second it Narayan ! I wud also love to hear if Fiat is going to offer it for existing customers :p !
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

already went to kht motors in indiranagar to find out about excanging my car with the new 2012 linea. they didnt have the price lists with them. they asked me to come on the 5th.
  3. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

4. Carlotus

Guys a Q .. How does Ex show room price will effect RTO registration amount. As per My information If Ex show room price crosses 6 lakhs then in delhi customer will have to bear Rs 25- k extra for registration. Or is it based on Invoice price which dealer gives to customer. Example Punto 1.3 Dyanamic now cost 6.11 in this case RTO will charge rs 25k extra if it would been under 6 lakhs the senario would have been Rs 25 k less in RTO etc. So by this mean PUNTO 1.3 Dynamic is costilier by RS 36 K ...
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Fiat to open 22 exclusive outlets in India this year - The Economic Times

"The company is also evaluating the prospects for bringing a new car cheaper than its existing Punto to India from its global portfolio and customise it for the market here.

"To operate in the volume segment, we need a car which is below Punto (in pricing). Currently we are working on a plan to launch such a car in India... It will be an Italian car with India-specific features," Kapoor said without providing further details or the expected timeframe for the launch. "
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

G Paaji, is there any other information on the TJet+ and the 90 HP? We heard Fiat saying that they shall continue to be sold, but it is strange that the Fiat website does not list their prices. Did they indicate any timelines when the upgrade would be launched?
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Can the new AC upgrades be done on the existing punot/linea?
  8. singh

singh Amatore

I feel , linea is overpriced by say 40 thousand , but considering new Dynamic its 10 thousand less as compared to outgoing E PACK . And where is driver Armrest ?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

i dont think AC will be upgradable if compressor capacity is increased , if its with ECU than its very much possible
  9. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Gurjinder sir, Any updates regarding the Kerb weights, is it the same, reduced or increased??? What about the news on sales and service, is TATA going to continue the same for coming years??? awaiting your replies on this
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Speedjet, its not confermed news but guy from Galaxy motors told me that T-jet & 90Hp will get refreshed in mid of this year.

Both models are still in FIAT's stable. No plans to disconti. both atal.