1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion on the 2012 Linea & Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sungoa2010, Jan 3, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Mods Note - Please use this thread to discuss all and any aspect concerning the 2012 Linea and the Punto.

All the posts from the ''TFI Team present at Fiat 2012 '' thread regarding discussions concerning aspects ( price, assumed ECU upgrades etc) of the 2012 Linea&Punto will be moved here.

Cheers.

Does petrol punto has 1.4 FIRE engine?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  2. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Friends who are at the Launch now, could you please confirm us if they answer questions related to After Sales & Service. Will TATA be continuing to service FIAT products or do they have their own service facilities coming up..

Any idea on the change or hands from TATA, i was told by my friend that he read in Economic times that there is a conflict of interest and the partnership will end soon in terms of Sales and Service.. Need an update for this news. Please help us future fiat owners..
  3. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    Q & A sessions. Can someone ask these points ? Jan 3rd 2012.

Hi Friends who are at the Launch now, could you please confirm us if they answer questions related to After Sales & Service. Will TATA be continuing to service FIAT products or do they have their own service facilities coming up..

Any idea on the change or hands from TATA, i was told by my friend that he read in Economic times that there is a conflict of interest and the partnership will end soon in terms of Sales and Service.. Need an update for this news. Please help us future fiat owners..
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    New features and changes are welcome. However, I am a tad disappointed with the pricing. Indian market is very price sensitive. The current pricing may please only the enthusiasts or Fiat fans. The common man shall compare the prices and if it does not fall within his budget may stay away. Just my views, not meant to offend anyone
  5. It is still VFM considering the features. People can go for Active variant in that case.
    1 person likes this.
  6. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    is there any change in the FE in linea diesel ?

are there any suggestions from the FIAT for increasing the GC of existing Linea's?
  7. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    is there any change in the FE in linea diesel ?

are there any suggestions from the FIAT for increasing the GC of existing Linea's?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not entirely true speedjet.

Swift ZDI is costing close to 8L OTR Chennai.
    i20 CRDI Asta is costing 8.5L OTR Chennai.
    POLO TDI Highline is costing close to 9L OTR Chennai.

Still people are booking, waiting, and buying these cars :).

Rather than pricing, what Fiat needs is the image make over and Brand building.
    5 people like this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat website says "admiration &acceleration never before". But the power andtorque is still same. So I think they might have reduced the weight of the car.what I am eagerly waiting is the performance factor.If Punto gets Linea's chrome on dash board it will be more attractive.

No doubt that now Fiat vehicles are now most VFM compared to others
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    can some one confirm if the AC's of existing owners can be upgraded to to the new ones?