1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dimensions of Linea brake pads

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Italia-Linea, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Hi can anyone find out the dimensions of the brake pads on indian version of fiat linea?

if anyone has just got out the old brake pads and have them or if anyone has a box pack which has dimensions over it can verify the same please.

also if someone can call up the service centre and ask them for dimensions will be great so that we get correct information.

the size is mentioned in this way example: 137 X 57 X 17 or say 123 X 53 X 17

Dimensions are Width x Height x Total Thickness in mm.
    Total Thickness = New thickness of the pad including the backing plate.
    Width x Height = As if you a drawing a box around the pad and measuring left to right and top to bottom (the measurements may include gaps depending on the pad design).

refer the pic below.

Please help me with this information as i am planning to buy some performance brake pads for my linea but fiat has so much variety of brake pads on their cars across every country.

DP1337.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sorry Amit for late reply. Rahul Joshi is coming to my office tomorrow. I will ask him to get these details.
  3. Italia-Linea

Pune
    that will be great. may be you can also give rahul the print out of this drawing. please make sure he gets it for linea 1.3 mjd and not for punto or tjet
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Done. I have Printout with me now.

I have to ask him about the dimensions of Linea MJD Break Break Pad Dimension. Front Disc Bread Pad Dimension. Right.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    haha lol, yes i need BREAK Pads. i will also put AIR BREAKS board behind my car :)
  6. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Hi Kedar, any success?
  7. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Dear Kedar, i am eagerly awaiting for your help :)