1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Digital Tyre Inflator

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by SunilFiat, Feb 25, 2011.

1. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    [attachment=0:5flad199]1-500x500.jpg[/attachment:5flad199]

Portable LIMI Digital Tyre Inflator/Digital Tyre Inflator is a multifunction mini compressor, which is designed to inflate tyres of cars, motorcycles, bicycles, air mattresses, sports balls like football, volley ball, basket ball etc. It is very easy to operate. Along with tyre inflation LIMI Digital Tyre Inflator also provides emergency lamp, flasher and SOS alert. LIMI Digital Tyre Inflator has digital display to set air pressure and auto shut off facility after achieving targeted pressure. It is stored in a beautiful bag which is given to you along with warranty card.
    After successful introduction of limi tyre pressure gauges and limi fans, LIMIPL has been able to establish its make in the automobile industry as a company which produces product with quality& reliability.

The range of LIMI product is now being indexed by introduction of LIMI Tyre Inflator. It will be positioned as a product which has:

* 1. Highest comfort & convenience
    * 2. Very economically priced
    * 3. High durability & reliability

LIMI Features

* Very Compact in Size.
    * Works on 12volts D.C. Supply (Car Battery).
    * Digital gauge with accuracy of 1.5psi.
    * Can check air pressure and inflate in case of less pressure.
    * Inflates tyre in very short duration.
    * Provided with emergency lamp, flasher and SOS facility.
    * Auto shut off.

Key Customer Benefits :

With LIMI's international design & contemporary looks backed by state of the art technology, LIMI tyre Inflator brings for its users a host of benefits not seen before. The major benefits are :

* LIMI 'Power'
    * LIMI 'Economy'
    * LIMI 'Reliability'
    * LIMI 'Comfort & Convenience'
    * LIMI 'Safety'
    * LIMI 'Styling'

• LIMI Power
    Limi Tyre Inflator operates on 12 volts dc. i.e. car battery with maximum current less than 10 amps. It is very powerful and inflates tyre within very short time. It offers excellent benefits to the customer viz-

* Digital gauge with ±1.5 psi
    * Emergency light
    * Flasher
    * SOS
    * Auto shut off

• LIMI Economy
    Limi Tyre Inflator is very economically priced and has very less battery consumption. Maintenance free operation.

• LIMI Reliability

1. Excellent performance at cold & hot climate conditions.
    2. Compact in design.
    3. Absolutely no maintenance.
    4. Backed by nine months warranty.

• LIMI Comfort and Convenience
    Having a LIMI in the car gives comfort and relaxed feeling. It is very easy to operate. It is also very convenient for an individual to possess LIMI in the car while going for a long drive or a picnic or when driving for some official work. It is very convenient in case of vehicles having tubeless tyres. Be relaxed even if the air pressure is reducing or tyre is having very less air pressure.

• LIMI Safety
    LIMI is provided with emergency lamp, flasher and SOS facility. The flasher and SOS facility is bright enough to be visible from long distance. LIMI is also featured with auto shut off facility.

• LIMI Styling
    With contemporary looks and aesthetics, LIMI has the best eye catching appeal.

1. Ergonomically designed.
    2. Attractive control panel with digital display.
    3. Superior finish.
    4. Accessories for scooter, bicycle and toys etc.

Contact Details
    Link Image Makers India Private Limited
    Mr. Sawkar
    275, Shaniwar Peth, Omkareshwar Chowk
    Pune, Maharashtra - 411 030, India
    Email : limipl@vsnl.net
    Telephone : +(91)-(20)-24495739/ 24455739

Moderator - Please move it if in wrong category. I am not doing Advertisement of them.

1-500x500.jpg
    abhinav_nani likes this.
  2. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    Coido 2153 12v car air-compressor,
    Cost. Rs 1499)

[attachment=1:ruihor3n]13213.jpg[/attachment:ruihor3n][attachment=0:ruihor3n]P2130346.JPG[/attachment:ruihor3n]

13213.jpg

P2130346.JPG
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Pls check how much time do these digi tire inflators take to fill in air in a fully deflated tyre .. Mine takes ages to fill .... The ones (foot paadle type) used for filling air in bicycle tyres r much better in my opinion [ though one may have to put a little more effort ] ...

Dilip
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Very well pointed Dilip,
    One of my friend bought similar device and now we use it for birthday ballons, does a great job with balloon connector :)
  5. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    On this Saturday I have got 2nd one for RS 900. I will test it today for time to fill air.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Also do report about the noise it creates ... Mine , purchased frm ebay for 1200 , makes hell lot of a noise and has to be held down to ground otherwise it keeps on hopping like a frog ... Also mention about any signs of rusting ??

U quoted Rs. 1499 bt got for 900 ??
    If it clears all the parameters do share the link from where u have purchased it ...

Dilip
  7. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    I found out that price on net. But actually when I went to shop price was Rs. 750. He told me Rs. 999. I told him MRP is only ~Rs. 750.
    He told me it is excluding taxes and it in not Indian product. ::OO But I wanted it so I told him to reduce it and I got it at Rs. 900.

Sound - It does make loud sound. but hey we won't be using it daily so it would be fine.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I intend to use one to check air in the tyres weekly ...
    I dont want the whole neighbourhood to know that i m filling air in my car ....

Is the air pressure enough to clean the ac and air filter ... Mine is totally incapable to do so .....Highly incompetent ... Useless piece of crap ...

Dilip
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Dilip: Unable to test products is one risky adventure on ebay. Try to buy only best deals on branded products from ebay, otherwise chances of getting conked of are very high. Try to buy from those offer 30days money back guarantee on return of product.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i had one which gave up after some fills. they are light duty pumps and take ages to fill a car tyre.

i think its better to fill air free of cost while fuelling the car.