1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Diesel shortage in Chennai

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prabusp, May 25, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I easily got diesel for 1,000 bucks at pump next to Tafe at Greams road. They said they are only giving for maximum 500 rupees diesel but then I spoke to him and convinced him easily.
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Same case on GST rd as well... only one BP is having stock among 6 other bunks...
  3. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I guess people in and around velacherry can tank up in the IOC pump near calsoft( on the velachery - medavakkam road near the garbage dump), I saw long queues of vehicles waiting to tank up yesterday. I filled diesel for 1000 bucks there on Saturday evening.
  4. @Flywheel: thanks for the info, will try it.
  5. Diesel available in ASM Abdul Cader BP dealer next to Radisson, opposite to airport fence on GST Road now.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Situation has come to such a level that it's been announced where diesel is available!
    I live 160 kms away from Chennai,and the fuel stations are closed even here,even the lights are switched off,I've never seen any such thing even on bandh days.Stock up vegetables,bread,etc guys.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Isn't that pushing it? Those kind of posts will just create panic, fear and anxiety.
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Even here in kanya kumari and trivandrum districts most of the fuel stations were closed this evening.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We should probably change the thread title to 'Diesel Shortage in TN'

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    guys i've heard that there is a All india bundh happening on 31st due the petrol hikes and perhaps what you are seeing might be a prelude to the bundh..
    Just tank up and start cycling or walking .. Looks like things are going to get bad..
    Not sure how many days there will be a bundh.

PS:: dont flame me about this news, I've only heard rumors and putting it across ...