1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Diesel Kick-Punto 1.3MJD Emotion - Second service completed

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by NitinGirish, Jul 29, 2011.

1. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    There is a faint beep sound, like you get while filling air to the tyres, sometimes when I apply brakes. Is this something I should be worried about?:confused:
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nitin, first of all, I have removed the pic that you uploaded on page 1 with the cption "Janam Patri". Don't do this again as your car's number plte, it's VIN were visible and this info together can be misused to create fake RCs for stolen cars.

Well, faint beep on braking is a first here. Do you get ny message on the MID or any warning light?
  3. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Point noted.

Nope, there is no warning message or display. Just a very faint beep sound which sounds exactly the way when tyre is filled to the preset pressure and a confirmation beep you get.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Fellow member jumu had the same problem I believe, it was a hissing sound, I shall try and ask him to see if there is any update

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    Very nice pics....
  6. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    A/c is not working:irked Dad noticed it while on his way back home from office. It was fine in the morning.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HI Nitin ,
    i also had a same problem after 2 months buy of my Punto,the problem was resolved, it was due to the cut in connecting ring to the condenser .... guess not major in your case.... :)
  8. common issue with Punto, may be the o-Ring issue. Just visit to TASS it will be done in 2 hours with Rs 0 to your pocket.
  9. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    I just hope that is the case. Thanks Drive Drift for that update. I can sleep peacefully tonight.
  10. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Sorry, missed this post. Thank You for the pointer Ganges. Yup, I also hope it is a small issue.