1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Did you know!!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Herbie, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    • Fiat S.p.A., an acronym for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (English: Italian Automobile Factory of Turin).

• Fiat was founded in 1899 by a group of investors including Giovanni Agnelli. Fiat has also manufactured railroad vehicles, tanks and aircraft. As of 2009, Fiat (not including Chrysler) is the world's ninth largest carmaker as well as Italy's largest carmaker.

• Fiat-based cars are built around the world; the largest number produced outside Italy are built in Brazil, where they are best-sellers.

FOR MORE FACTS FROM SOURCE : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat :)
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Everything you have said is already there in the forum. :)

Purpose of a separate thread?
  3. Herbie i have been hearing Fabrica italiano automobilo Turino since 20 years.Nothing new for a true Fiat fan.Keep pouring in something fresh man:)
  4. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4

to be frank i didnt know the full form of "FIAT" till i read that article maybe couple of months back :eek:

thought there might be more ignorant :anyone ppl like me reading this forum..

hence i thought FAQ section would be kinda helpful to keep ppl well informed:p
    ( and yeah i did search the forum with couple of key words but couldnt get it in the search results :( hence i thought of posting it in a FAQ (kinda information only section):cool
  5. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    by the way this calls for an opinion poll(an honest one:geek: )

how many of you knew the full form of
    FIAT::D

please vote saying YES or NO

(i know this is going off topic... but still its kinda linked to the FAQ section:!: )
  6. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    ME A NO:sad1
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Moved from FAQ (Technical) section to Hangout.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    me I knew it long back, as a Fan of Fiat, should know it first.