1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dhingra Motors Gurgaon unethically charges Rs10000 as interest, details on pg14

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by speedJet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We are in November now. I would suggest you to wait for 2 months and book for 2012 T-Jet.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes, I realized yesterday that January is not far away (so silly of me to not realize this earlier :) ). At this point of time waiting seems to be a reasonable option - although my family has a different opinion
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hey speedjet, even i agree with this thought. So just wait till jan & dive on fresh car of new batch. Im through your whole thread & it seems your heart pumps for Tjet so just wait lil bit & after 2 months she will be in your hand! Till that time even you will be able to settle good ammount of vitamin M. Isen't it?
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I am also a owner of TJet+ & had suffered quite a lot due to the poor quality control of FIAT. FIAT may be the largest auto manufacturer in Italy, but here its just a fringe player & getting almost extinct. And to top it all, FIAT top management is sound asleep.

Mukesh Ambani is a much more astute businessman than FIAT. He would do it, if he has to do it.

I know it & have always said that maybe FIAT India is being paid by these manufacturers to only supply them engines & not to market FIAT cars.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Isn't that a positive sign of good marketing?
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    By whom? FIAT or Maruti ?
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    By Fiat!!! ,who else...everybody including myself ,now know about Fiat and their legendary technologies.

Most of the SwiftD owners know what rests under their swift bonnet.
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Sorry jayadev, but don't agree with you.

Agreed, FIAT India has done a solid job selling its superb engines to other vehicle manufacturers, but the other manufacturer already knew about FIAT's diesel engines. They just purchased it from FIAT to keep their initial cost down.

FIAT has not done any wonders in selling its car or engines in India. Whatever has been done, has been done by other auto manufacturers.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I differ.
    Are we Indians ready to accept fiat? they have always provided mouth watering products and we kicked them with "kitna deti hai".kahan repair hogi""itni bhaari gaadi". they never got a chance here against these. They are succesfull in many other countries but India.
    I bet if they come down to "kitna deti hai" category I wont be interested in it.

Right now t-jet is at the verge of extinction I believe.considering fuel price hike and lesser sales.I feel good petrol cars will be obsolete in India soon. I wish to own and cherish one before it does.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Not at all brother. Not at all.

Sample this quote - " Punto's 1.2 engine has been borrowed from Tata Indica".

What else can we expect. :-?