1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dhingra Motors Gurgaon unethically charges Rs10000 as interest, details on pg14

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by speedJet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Speed Jet, You have all the right to cancel a car after you have booked and before you take delivery. The maximum you might lose is a small sum say 10% of advance or some amount written on the booking agreement you signed. No one can refuse you your money. In you case, since the car is not passing the PDI they have to return the entire amount. Wait for couple of days and then let them know that you are cancelling and ask for complete refund.
  2. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Boss I just cannot agree with this. May be FIAT is not the worst but not definitely *way better* at least not way better than Hyundai. Having owned two Hyundai cars, I can say FIAT is nowhere near the paint quality of Hyundai. I have never had this much paint degradation within one year of owning Hyundai cars. Other things aside, you just cannot compare the detailing finesse of Hyundai with that of FIAT cars.
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Shocking!! Everything from the car to the dealer to Fiat's, as usual, stony silence & the reaction of the RSM.

If this is the case before the car is sold, imagine the nightmare after the car is with the customer.

Glad that you are not taking delivery of the car. Neither the car, nor the dealer, nor Fiat deserve your hard earned money. The T-Jet+ costs over a million bucks OTR if I am not mistaken and look at the way the customer is being treated.

I suggest walk away from Fiat. Take a look at the VW Vento TDi. It will give you as good performance as the TJet but with much better fuel economy.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I received a reply from Mangesh yesterday. He and another technical guy had called up.Mangesh said that they would get back. Hoping for the best, if I do not get a replacement I shall move to some other brand
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    sadly there is no competition with a turbo charged petrol motor. the tjet is a nirvana, spoiled by idiots at fiat.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Italia - yes there is no car which comes closer to the TJet in terms of an entire package and no car has the turbo acceleration in the same segment

The closest car to the TJet is the old Fiesta 1.6S. It is more agile than the Jet however lacks the torque that is unique to the TJet
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    lets see again what can be done.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Italia, did not understand what you meant?

I have not heard back either from Fiat or the dealer. Fiat guys are probably on leave due to festive season, so maybe they will get back once they are back in office
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am not agree that Fiesta 1.6S is closest to Linea Tjet. In handling dept Fiesta cant be compared with Linea Tjet. It has 14" skinny tyre and on the other hand Linea has 16" wider tyres. This explains everything... Take a look of below table.

[TABLE="class: grid, align: left"]
    <TBODY>
    Car
    BHP
    Torque

FIAT Linea Tjet
    114@5000
    207@2200

FORD Fiesta 1.6
    101@6500
    146@3400
    </TBODY>[/TABLE]
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Kedar, I am talking about the Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sports version which used to come with 195/55 R15. Also it had a stiffer suspension with shorter springs. Anybody who has driven it can vouch for it. Unfortunately it had a similar fate as the Tjer and there were not many takers. It is no longer sold