1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dhingra Motors Gurgaon unethically charges Rs10000 as interest, details on pg14

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by speedJet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    you should speak to fiat people once. if you want i can speak to my links in fiat which can help to identify another tjet if available.

pm me the booking details, booking number date, dealers name and address etc. i will try to help out.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    TJet is available in the plant. Dealer does not want to order it as he says that it would also have such MINOR issues and then he would be stuck with another petrol vehicle :( I shall PM you details
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Lots of TJets are still available, but I'm not sure whether your colour May model is available. As I said earlier, pick up a few names from the FIAT India Contact List thread, mail them and simultaneously try name dropping with the dealer so that he cannot withhold your 50k booking amount.

Alternatively, speak to few other dealers to figure out if they can give you a fresher and better model. And then try the above approach.

I know it's harrowing for you, but this is exactly the time you need to take a harsh decision.
  4. As I mentioned in my PM to you. DONOT TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS PIECE OF JUNK.

If the dealer is not willing, write to Fiat directly. You can find the contact details on this forum itself. BUT DONOT TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS CAR. Once you take the delivery, you'll have to keep running around for rusting problem for years to come.

This is precisely why I always ask fellow forum member to always do a PDI, especially with Fiats :p.
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    AFAIK Tjet's productions has been halted at the Ranjangaon facility,since the demand for MJD's have increased.That's why dealers are pushing 3-6months old Tjet's with a lac discount.This car was surely mishandled at the stockyard and badly stored and treated.Email FIAT's top heads and push for a new car.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I called up dealer and told him I cannot take delivery of this car. I asked him for replacement which he said is not possible. I will mail top Fiat honchos today
  7. It that idiot says that its not possible do mail to Fiat. Also tell him to refund the money as you have a car waiting at other dealership with is in perfect condition.

What non-sense is this? Take a beaten up rusted car as we don't have anything else to offer. Dumbasses!!!
  8. Don't take delivery in case you are not satisfied. You are paying good money and in case you are not satisfied and have any doubts it should not keep nagging you later. It's true that T-jet has totally flopped (unfortunate but true) and all that you will get are old cars lying in their stockyard. so even if you ask for a new car it would be from the older lots and could have these issues
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Speedjet,
    I agree with Linea-Lover on this. A car with a rusting & dented body where water probably seeps in cannot be acceptable at all. Take it up with the Fiat management.
    You are looking to cancel your booking because of a genuine problem - you will get your money back.
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks everyone for your response.

I had written to Mangesh but did not receive any response. I will speak with Italia's contact tomorrow