1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dhingra Motors Gurgaon unethically charges Rs10000 as interest, details on pg14

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by speedJet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Hello Speedjet. Send a mail/fax to following office

Mr Ratan N Tata
    Chairman Tata Sons Ltd Bombay House
    24 Homi Mody Street
    Mumbai 400 001. 022-6665-8000
    Fax: 022-6665-8001 coffice@tata.com

I have had issues with VSNL when Tata's took over but one mail to Mr.Tata's office and I was refunded total amount+freebies.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Speedjet bro,

is there any scope of getting in touch with the dhingra people again and book a jet with the same token amount which was paid earlier(10,000).i know people @ finance dept in dhingra motors,infact i know the owner himself but fortunately/unfortunaley i had lodged compalint against him to fiat top notch poeple.issue is been solved somewhat.

i was keeping busy all these while so couldnt follow this thread of yours.as of now am not in town would be striking back next year jan 2012.lemme know...
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes it appears so :(

Thanks for the contact details

Varoon, are you asking me to book a TJet with Dhingra Motors again? How will that help, probably you can clarify? After the experience with them, I wont be comfortable at all dealing with them. Also, booking amount for TJet+ is Rs 50000

I had given Dhingra Motors many options which included getting me a May 2011 replacement vehicle. If that was not possible, I told them that I am ready to wait for 2012. But none was acceptable to them. On top of it, Mr Atul Sharma told me to deposit the full payment for the car i.e. around 9 lac and they would get the car for me from Ranjangaon. It amazes me how these people work

The GM-Sales Dhingra Motors Mr Talwar does not want any booking of TJet+ which involves procuring the same from Ranjangaon. As per him and Tata RSM Mr Atul Sharma, the TJet is a model which does not sell in the market.

Thanks for providing an option, I will discuss with you once you are back from vacation if there is anyway in which I can get back my Rs 10000 from them
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Publishing the VIN number of the Fox Trot Azure Linea TJet+ that Dhingra Motors tried to sell to me: MCAxx041E0xxx7172EMZ

Hopefully this information shall be useful for prospective TJet+ buyers in Gurgaon
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dear speedjet,

Finally, I am seeing that you have updated your profile with your new car details. Congratulations on owning the BS T-Jet+. You are one adament guy I have ever seen to get the desired car even after all these incidents.

Congrats. I would love to see some photographs as well. :)
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ramjn, I would describe myself as a patient guy rather than adamant :)

i will upload snaps after some time

even after all incidents with NCR dealers I was convinced that I needed the jet - simply because it's an ultimate package within Rs 10 lakhs. Mind you, no car comes closer to the Jet in any parameter. I am surprised that Fiat is not able to sell it in large numbers and this car is staring towards extinction in India.

I have heard that Mr Dhingra is a good man - only if his GM and the Tata RSM Atul Sharma were good enough, I would not have faced all these issues. Even after Dhingra Motors, I tried a couple of dealers in NCR, but Tata RSM was always trying his best that I do not get the car. He did succeed on a couple of occasions though.

now hoping that Mr Dhingra steps in and returns my Rs 10000 - now I am being adamant :)