1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dhingra Motors Gurgaon unethically charges Rs10000 as interest, details on pg14

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by speedJet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I meant something else Jotinder - definitely not a 'jugaad' registration. Go back a few pages and you'll notice my post where in I have suggested him to buy a car from his native state (Maharashtra) and get it registered in Thane (since he has an address proof) or take it on temp registration to HR. Any RTO agent worth his name will assist in the same too. However, he seems to have not explored that option.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Nishant, thats the last option that I shall take if I have to - buy from Mah and get it over here
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MODS NOTE- Thread title updated as requested by thread starter.

Speedjet- I cant use all the words suggested by you for new thread as there is a limit of max. number of alphabets while creating a thread.

You asked for the following title:
    Dhingra Motors unethically charges Rs 10000 as interest for booking cancellation, details on page 14

If you still want to rename it to something else, report this post with new title within the word limits.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

MODS NOTE- Thread renamed as requested by the thread starter.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    getting it from other state,
    on this note let me tell you if you are getting your car against a bank case then its not possible to get a car registered in some other state,it has to be from the same state from where your bank case is been done.
    i have experineced the same in my case when my loan and approvals were passed and i was only restricted to get a registration no. of delhi ncr only.lastly i dejected this bank case and went ahead at bought my car from ludhiana and bank case was done on my fathers name @ my hometown.
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

@Speedjet, I can suggest you that meet Dhingra Motors again and ask for your Rs 10000. If they deny, simply file a FIR and involve media.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks Yashik for updating the title

I have not totally decided on this yet. I will get in touch with you for more details if I decide on this

Nishant, some dealers are offering a pretty good discount. I am sure Harish shall not be able to offer the discounted price :)

As far as Dhingra Motors is concerned, they are not going to refund any more amount until and unless it is forced upon them either by Fiat or consumer court. Problem is that the Tata RSM Gurgaon Atul Sharma is hand in glove with Dhingra Motors
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    True, but since your experience with dealers in NCR has not been good in 2011, I suggested this as an alternative.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    FIAT says it is helpless, suggests to discuss with dealer and Tata RSM

Finally with help from Fiat CEO I managed to speak with Fiat VP.

He said that he is getting contradictory views from Tata RSM and dealer :eek: and hence FIAT cannot help me in getting the Rs 10000 back. He suggested that I speak with dealer and Tata RSM.

I have already tried the following and it has not work:
    1. Spoken with dealer and Tata RSM many times during the refund process. Tata RSM stopped responding
    2. Tried to take FIAT help for refund in the past couple of weeks

From all the above it is clear that Tata RSM has played a big role in messing things up for me. So I would not hesitate to say that Tata is responsible for spoiling FIAT name in India.

It is disappointing that Fiat is not doing anything about this. Maybe I was too optimistic that Fiat officials would help. Maybe FIAT is unable to do anything as the issue lies with their partner firm i.e. Tata distributors and dealership

So now either I need to go to media or take legal help :firey.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks Fiat doesn't have any authority do anything with regards to dealer's sales issue. Sad.