1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Designer TFI T-Shirt - Order Form on Pg 1

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any updates Amogh? Desperately waiting for the Tee. Can I get at least mine to be shipped? I will pay the courier/postal charges whatever it is... I will be leaving to my native by 24th and I want the Tee to reach before that so that I can wear it and show the people that I am a big fan of Fiat and am in TFI too.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Personally, I am in no hurry:) Do choose the courier company carefully though. In my experience of dealing with this characters (online shopping, getting spares for my RX from different cities, etc) they are one of the most inefficient lot! Most of them won't go to an area if the Pin Code doesn't end with 001.

Few pages back somebody suggested getting stuff delivered to one person for one city and other members picking up from there. I think that is a good idea. If not one person maybe 4-6 persons per city area wise.

India Post, bad idea. If you don't live next to chief ministers official residence then your consignment may not reach in this lifetime! It used to take upto 20days for a registered parcel sent from Bengaluru to Puri. This was till early 2011. Don't know if anything has changed drastically.

EDIT: About the T-shirt itself, I would have liked for the sleeves to be tad shorter. This is with reference to your snap posted few pages back. No issues if it can't be done, I would still wear it when I drive the car :)
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Any updates dear Mods.....
  4. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any news about T Shirts please............
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :confused:Hope so that this Thread has been Forgotten....:eek:
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tony my dear friend,

The courier companies have given a "best quote" that averages to Rs.150/- per t-shirt !!

Now I am working on consolidating multiple shipments from one city together and average out the price.

Amogh
    2 people like this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Haah Am Happy working is going on..... Take your Valued time dear...
  8. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Amogh,
    Just a suggestion, if you may think this will workout. I ordered a lapel pin & FIAT T-shirt at Factory visit in Pune, but Mr Pawan Yadav who was looking after accessories counter said that as lapel pin is not available at present, he will send to me by Courier. Later he send those 2 items to me by Professional Courier but he didn't charged me for shipment. I don't know why may be FIAT born the charges or what??? But it was by road shipment so took more than a week to get deliver in Dehradun from Pune.
    So if you are sending in bulk, you may use their services but reliability I'm not sure about
  9. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    Amogh, Do you have the T-Shirts with you. If yes, I would like to collect in person at our breakfast meet. Size Male - M (Qty 1). One more thing... I am driving to Hyderabad on 12th Feb. I can collect the hyderabad orders ( at least in numbers that can fit in my boot) and handover to somebody in hyderabad from whom other members can collect. Ofcourse, unless there would be any other problems that I am not aware of :confused:
    3 people like this.
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    That's a great idea Zsa-Zsa. But it all depends on the T-Shirts availability and I am sure Amogh has the warehouse stocked up ::V. More over in the pretext of collecting those T-Shirts, we can have a mini meet as well. Probably lunch :up

Mod Kiran, what do you say?
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.