1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Designer TFI T-Shirt - Order Form on Pg 1

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kartzik

kartzik Timido

Placed the order and received the confirmation email :) Now awaiting the payment details.
    I think the courier charges will be reduced when we are doing bulk shipments. Somehow i feel directly shipping to the person who ordered will be more economical than shipping to one address in the each city and having all the members come to that location to pick it up. Because again now both members should be free at the same time to meet and need to travel to that location to pick up the shirts. And driving in Bangalore is such a pain. Just my thought. It saves time and money :)
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Do post an introduction in the 'Introduce Yourself' sub forum. We'd love to hear from you.

3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It has been a Looong time since we heard from Mr.Amogh about the Update.... Any issues about the consignments???

Just Curious as awaiting the T-Shirts
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Take your time Amogh. Its chilling in North India, Can't see how someone will manage to show it off.
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Amogh, When the shipment will start? I wish I wear it on my wife's baby-shower happening around Republic day...
    3 people like this.
  6. sorry i'm troubling you mods.. but no email yet :(
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Any update about these Tshirt. I have placed order for 2 T shirts. :p
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

The courier costs are not working out yet. The price quoted by 5 different vendors were completely unacceptable (and some of them were not giving tracking numbers too!). We do not want to take any risks with this.

However a couple of have come around and are working on a lower quote.

Meanwhile, please continue filling the order form. The more numbers we have : more is our bargaining power.

I sincerely apologise for this delay. But as I said, we do not want to take any chances with the logistics this time. Last time, we had lost / misplaced some t-shirts. Don't want to experience it again.

8 people like this.
  9. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Amogh Bhai, I am sure you guys have taken everything into consideration, but I thought of bringing this up. I have used Indian Post for the past few months to deliver things across India and never faced any issues. Their tracking on the site works very well and deliver is on time too. They probably wont bargain for lower costs even if we use them for large consignments, but where couriers cost around 100 bucks for a parcel, IP charges me 30 bucks.

Not sure if this works in our situation but thought of bringing this up anyway.

All the best for getting this sorted soon and let us know if we can help with anything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    I would agree with punto-er. Indian Postal service is very underrated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.