1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Designer TFI T-Shirt - Order Form on Pg 1

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Form has been Filled and submitted to TFI.....:p

Received mail in my mailbox also about the order confirmation, Wow :eek: TFI is moving at the speed of T-jet:eek::eek:

Now awaiting for the Price along with the Freight charges, for the transfer of Fund.:cool:
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Can I know about the type of fit like slim or regular. I need to choose the size accordingly.
    Thanks
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Wouldn't it be feasable to send the T-shirts in batch to one member per city and later the other members who made the payment can collect from them? This might minimize the shipping charges and should be more convenient for the mods.
    5 people like this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes that is very much feasible and we plan to do that. That is the reason why we have specifically asked for "City" as a separate field in the order form. We will sort according to city and email all members from the city. That will drastically reduce shipping costs.
    5 people like this.
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Voodooo... Order form filled and got the confirmation.
  6. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Done. and eagerly awaiting for the details.
  7. Sheetal

Sheetal Timido

Bangalore
    Form submitted to TFI ... got my confirmation email ...
    MOD(S) - thank you for organizing the factory visit and taking pain to get the tshirts done for all. Kudos to you guys.

thanks again :)
  8. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Submitted the form for the T-Shirts. Now the timer starts for receiving the merchandise :)

I was wondering if we can have nick names on the back of the T-Shirt or the login name of respective team members on the back of T-Shirt or in the front, just at the place, where usually, the brand name is imprinted on typical T-Shirts. Just a thought. :)
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    We Dehradun guys are planning to submit a combined order so that we can save some shipment charge & ease of logistics.
    Any idea when the shipment will start? What is the actual price of each T-shirt? If I am not wrong it is something around INR 500/-.
    1 person likes this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I do like the idea of having the TFI handle name being printed, but i know the cost would be more cuz of customization uniqueness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.