1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dent on the bonnet. Culprit COCONUT

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by mammu, Jun 28, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That sounds about right. I know very good garages in Bangalore who can remove dents and repaint the entire bonnet for 2 K max.

Rajan
  2. Great to know that..please share the details of the garage I need to get some paintwork done..

Regards

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Go to Sai Colorium and talk to Mr. Khan. He can help you. Of course the final quote will depend on your bargaining skills. The initial quote might be a tad high. I got the entire left side of my Palio - Front left fender, both doors and C pillar (Side swiped a BMTC Bus) repainted from them 3 years back for less than 10 K.

There are multiple other garages, who will do it for lesser. It all depends on what kind of contacts you have and how good your relationship with them is.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  4. Already went there and had picked up a quote which is quiet high, and regarding bargaining(they have grown into quiet a workshop over the years) so the humbleness and desire to please a customer is absent.its either you take it or leave it kind of attitude.
    Maybe if I spoke in regional language it would have helped...

5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Bad luck. I am afraid you will have to try within your friend's circle and see if you can find someone, who will do whatever you want done, in the price range you want.

all the best,

Rajan

PS: Sorry Mammu. No more side talk on your thread. My apologies.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  6. Very well said sir, thanks for the kind advice.

@ mammu, take a quote from few local shops and from SC centre aswell, compare and then decide..
    Keep us updated about the proceedings..