1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dent in rim

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Pavneet S. Bajaj, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Hi Guys!

Yesterday I noticed that the steering wheel of my Linea was wobbling a lot. On inspection, saw that the front tyre on the right side had a dent on the rim. Can the dent be repaired, if yes - Please suggest dealers around South Delhi.

When I discussed this with Mr. O. P. Sharma on the phone, he suggested replacing the rim with a new one. How much does a rim of Linea cost? And is it advisable to buy a new rim or get the existing one fixed???

2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes it is repairable.for a bent(alloy wheel out) they charged me 750 Rupees
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Looks like yours is a steel rim(Emotion),yes it can be easily repaired at any tyre shop.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pvnaraya

Punto Emotion Rim bent

Dear Friends , My Punto Emotion rim is having bent. Can you pls suggest me a suitable shop in Chennai to repair the rim...
  5. Hi Guys!!

Any references for tyre shops who could repair this around GK - 1 or South Delhi...
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Hi you can repair the rims at LAL Bros in Mount Road near sathyam theatre.
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    You can contact this guy who although a little pricey, is seriously the best guy for the job. I have got my Punto's rim repaired along with a number of similar repair jobs for friends cars, and the results have been near perfect every time.

Ajit Singh (9871534058). He has a shop under the Defence Colony flyover where you can drop the rim and collect it back in a couple of days (his repair shop is at Bawana Industrial area). Call him for the exact address as I have misplaced the same.