1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Delphi HU-it has an aux-in support at the back but can it really play the same?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sidindica, Jan 25, 2013.

1. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Dear all,

Granted, this can be the umpteenth thread on endless discussion on whether can the USB/aux-in support can be added or not in the CD player only HU, which is supplied by Delphi on my 2012 punto dynamic.
    Today I actually got the HU opened at kashyap when they were repairng the broken AC vent, and on the top, it had a sticker which said-aux-R, aux-L etc and there was w white cuplar which was attached to the HU. On pressing CD button twice, it read "no source available".
    I need to know that what is that white cuplar's purpose, and second-can some type of aux-in supporting cable with jack/ cuplar be fitted on that HU and will it really support a digital music player?

Also, can someone guide me that which store in Delhi/NCR can fit the aux-in jack, if any. OR is it worth going for kenwood KOS? will it support the KOS?

I mentioned a specific point, hence a new thread.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. apt

apt Timido

vadodara
    hey SID, I have also GP 1.3MJD Dynamic 2012 model with I think DELPHI HU is stocked. If u r right n have aux fitted in ur HU plz. let me know I really want n need that function.
  3. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Hi Guys, seems we are the lucky few who got Delphi head units. I have the same in my TJet+ and right now am going crazy trying to sort out how to power on the Hi Low convertor to switch on as and when I switch on the head unit. At the moment have taken a line from ACC along with a manual switch to turn it on and I hate this arrangement....
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I also the very same Delphi IN 199 made in Portugal HU in my T-Jet and have the Aux-In working. I know it is not the ideal way, but I have it working nevertheless. Look up in the DIY section and you will see what I did.

Rajan
  5. Adnan

Adnan

Hyderabad
    Can you please paste a link for it? I'm not able to find it :(
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore

Here you go :D

Rajan
  7. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan,

Checked your link and i am happy now .But one question ? whether this will work in my 1.2 Emotion.I dont have B&M in my stock HU ?..Please helpe me..
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @santhukp - My solution will work only if you have B&M. If you do not have that and have a Delphi 199 IN HU, then I am afraid we have not found any working solution yet. Though my solution works, I have problems if a phone call comes in as the music does not get muted. I am trying to figure out a way of emulating a CD changer and connecting to that. If I do find a solution, trust me, this forum will be the first to know.

In the meantime, I think FM transmitters would be the only solution for you.

Rajan
  9. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan,
    can we try this ? but it says it will work with only Blaupunkt ...
    Blaupunkt to 3 5mm MP3 Player Aux CD Changer Input Cord | eBay
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013