1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

delphi aux lead on ebay

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Saurabh2177, Jul 20, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Nope. As Sat already pointed out, it is too expensive for what it does. I am going to make my own and try :D (I like DIY ;))

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  2. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    waiting for your reply hope you up with a +ve one
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry to disappoint. No luck. I am now convinced that none of this is going to work with a Delphi HU - at least the ones we have in the Indian FIATs. On reading about disconnecting power altogether and then connecting, I was hopeful that it just might work. But unfortunately, it does not.

So, I am getting an Android based 2 DIN HU. Watch the Classified thread for a sale announcement of OE HU + B&M module :)

Rajan
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore

gr8 I'm waiting for your tricks ...
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Did you not read the post just above your latest post? It is not possible. It just does not work. I think it has something to do with our HU being Delphi 199 IN

Rajan
  6. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks for the pointer. I have read that thread multiple times. I also actually added a working AUX-IN on my Delphi 199IN HU, but the performance is not satisfactory. I think it is the IN portion of the HU, that is the spoilsport.

Please search my DIY threads to see ho I added AUX-IN

Rajan
  8. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    he he See now. how is giving more input in this thread
    :)