1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

delphi aux lead on ebay

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Saurabh2177, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    Dear Members,

pls see the folowing youtube link ,the persons claims to add aux to his delphi hu and had also given a link on ebay for the same.

Cable Aux Radio Fiat Grande #44 - YouTube

although on this link there is no listing for delphi but on contacting the supplier this was his reply,

"Hi - I'm not familiar with any specific differences the Fiat Punto may have in India (?), but I would be surprised if the Delphi F199 radio model you have were any different to a European Delphi F199.

Assuming that to be the case, then yes, I do supply adapters for AUX- audio input to the Delphi unit, although they are not very common in UK, so I don't have any listed on eBay at the moment. The following items however describe the type of products which I have available, and would be exactly the same for the Delphi F199, except the plugs & connections at the back of the radio would be different from that shown in these examples:

1 - eBay item 230914987825 - would be the AUX- audio input adapter, which would be suitable for connection to the vast majority of MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, etc. Price for the Delphi F199 version would be £19.15 + P&P

2 - eBay item 230916679902 - would be the dedicated AUX- audio input adapter (note - audio only, NOT charging), which would be the preferred option for all 30-pin dock connection iPod & iPhone models. It would not be suitable for the new smaller dock connection socket models. Price for the Delphi F199 version would be £24.10 + P&P

If you would like to purchase a Delphi F199 version of either of these products, then please just let me know and I can have a new eBay listing added for you. P&P cost to India for either of these products would be £9.60, and includes Airmail delivery, proof of posting & proof of delivery (signature required).

I do not stock any product suitable for adding a USB socket or input to the Delphi system (the Delphi F199 does not have the necessary electronics to control a USB connection).

and there is one another listing on ebay suggested by a member at FIATFORUM which specifically mentions that it is for Delphi unit which shows "NO SOURCE AVAILABLE" ON HEAD UNIT.he also clarifies that for these units blue iso adapter is needed and not yellow.

KIT cavo aux Fiat Punto EVO solo per radio Delphi Grunding (no source available) | eBay

members/experts is this really what we have all been looking for??
    1 person likes this.
  2. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    members i would to have some comments from people with tech. knowhow on this subject,
    there are about 65 views but no suggestions??
    or am i the only one looking for an aux input solution for the delphi units??
  3. It is expensive for what it does.
  4. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey this seams to be good. But how can we confirm that it will work :confused: as in the video they shows AUX display on the screen but when we try it on our HU it doesnt shows.

Experts we need your suggestios.........
  5. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    i agree that it is very expensive for its purpose but it seems to be just hardware having an aux lead and a blue iso pin.
    if it is possible then any one here with some tech. know. should be able to make one.
  6. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Iam interested ,if it work with my HU with out Blue and Me.
    Patchyboy will be the right person :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Iam interested ,if it work with my HU with out Blue and Me.
    Patchyboy will be the right person :)
  7. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    best check if your HU support AUX is ... press the CD button for atleast 5 secs .. if the mode changes to AUX then your Delphi HU supports AUX .. or anything will be waste of money... After researching for almost 2 years if finally changed my total ICE ... And now I'm more than satisfied ... ( Even tried with aftermarket extension pin plugged in the AUX port back of the HU)
  8. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    rahulvfx,

one of the ebay listings above specifically says that it will work with delphi systems which show no source available in their display on pressing cd button.

and if anyone has seen aux display on his delphi unit on long pressing cd button please share your views.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I donno what makes you think so, but thanks.

Rahul is right. I did try everything I knew, but could not get it working. Did a jugaad solution, but that is not very useful.

Don't loose hope yet :D. There might be one aspect I missed. Let me try it out and post the findings. Hang in there and watch this space :D

Rajan
  10. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    So are u going to buy it from ebay and try?