1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Delhi - Where can get my Punto HU repaired?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Emsworth, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Emsworth

Emsworth Timido

My Punto 90's HU has stopped working - There's no sound whatsoever except a very low-volume noise.

This happened last week - the sound disappears, I can hear loud crackles, and then the sound comes backs at a very high volume. But that was the last time it worked. Dead since then.

Have disconnected the amp thinking that might be the issue but that didn't help

Is there any place in Noida / South Delhi where I can get this checked before I give in and buy a new HU? Apparently, there's some place in CR Park or GK2 worth trying...

2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Emsworth,

Is your car under warranty?if yes please take off the amp and sub(assuming) then show it to FIAT people and ask for warranty.

If above is not the case then visit Driven @ East of kailash

You will meet Subhan or Ranji there please show it to them.
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    If the car is under warranty, go to the service center.

Otherwise, there is a shop which repairs HUs (they are authorised service centers for a few car audio brands). I can't locate his card or would've shared the number. When you are coming down from the Nehru Place flyover (going towards Chirag Delhi), take the first left and again first left. The shop is in the basement on your right hand side. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to HU repairs and wiring issues. Even the audio shop folks and installers come to them for HU repairs etc.