1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Delhi to Leh in June 2012

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by mads2849, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Guys I am from Delhi and I am planning a road trip to Leh via Srinagar and Kargil in June. I own a Punto MJD Emo Pack and planning to take my italian beauty for the trip. I am very enthusiaitic about this trip and will be thrilled if anybodu from Delhi can join me. I have ome group also in their Punto joining me from Pathankot. they will be driving from bangalore. We have not finalised the dates, but have decided on the month and thats June. I will be drving with two of my friends. It will be great if anyone is interested and we can make the trip of our lifetime to the highest motorable road in the world. lets do it team Fiat !!!
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI.

Please visit Forum> TeamFiat All Around> Team Fiat On Road> Street & Travel Experience. Please look at J.Ravi's thread Led and Linea and viny's thread Leh 2011. Also there will be another threads with other useful information.

Are you having Punto 2012? With increased GC Punto can do better job than old Punto.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  3. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    hey sungoa2010..I have Punto 2011..I know its has less GC, but will take care of that. I have visited J Ravi's thread. It is awesome. I am yet to finish it. However my motive is to get somebody rolling along with me to Leh. Information wise I am pretty done as I have been planning this trip from a year back. So i started this thread to invite people interested in roadtrips to come along with us to Leh. if you come across anyone please let me know.
  4. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Just one reply in one year. This sucks :-(. I am planning this trip again this June. ANybody interested?
  5. No one obligated to reply.Your statement is inappropriate.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey mads. your punto 2011 can definitely make it if Linea can do it multiple times. Even a Punto 90hp has been to Leh. Linea has lesser GC than Punto and longer wheelbase.

By the way, you could have avoid the words "this sucks" wrt to lesser comments.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Mads,
    Best of luck for your Leh plans. Would love to see your last year trip travellouge & snaps
  8. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Hey Mods sorry for the word. But that what came to my mind and it was spontaneity. Will be cautious next time :geek:. But I am indeed sad that no one Oblgated ( As per Sat Chit Ananda)

Ok Mods I have a question for you. We are planning for 3 members in one car. SO with luggage, diesel cans etc dont you think my GC would decrease?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.