1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Delhi Gwalior Road

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by johnny, Apr 11, 2011.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys,

I was planning to drive to Gwalior from Delhi during the last week of April.

Has anyone done this route recently? If so, I will appreciate some inputs about the road condition. Is the Agra bye-pass operational, and how is the condition?

Regards
    Johnny
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Johnny wish you all the very best and Drive safe
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have done it two weeks back.... It is good in good condition but avoid driving above 100 kmph as there are few craters....
    Delhi to Agra road is very good doable in 3 hours if you start early and hit highway early. The Agra bypass road is in very bad condition.... And to cross city please do not take the railway crossing route as the Bridge construction is going on and the road is closed, take the regular road to cross agra... Yes it takes time around 40 minutes to cross agra, but then you can stop at Devi Ram Palace to have some good lassi.... Agra to Gwalior... road is in construction at places... chambal bridge is under construction.... even you will find diversions quite frequently, if driving in night on this route drive at around 80 kmph...

For any other issues feel free to PM me....
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the inputs, Shashank.

I will PM you later for more details.

Regards
    Johnny
  5. Prateek

Prateek

Delhi
    Johnny / Shashank - Any further inputs or feedback for Delhi-Gwalior route? How is it these days and how long will it take approximately?
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Preteek,

My trip did not work out due to other commitments that came up at that time.

Regards
    Johnny