1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Decided to buy Linea Classic+ MJD

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by B Balaji, Apr 14, 2014.

1. B Balaji

B Balaji Timido

Chennai
    ladt week i got a quotation in RDC fiat chennai @ 7.7 L on road includes free insurance + reverse parking + key less entry + mud flop and mats it is a good deal?
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Only suggestion I can give it to check and compare the offers from other dealers in your city as well.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Good decision, ask quotes from different dealers, check if 2003 stock of original Linea is available, may come at the same price.
    Happy motoring
    Ring up Puduchery dealer and get his quote too.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Balaji, You have chosen a No non-sense car, it has all the basics right and includes ABS which in my opinion really comes in handy even on City roads, if you observe if you minus the unavoidable taxes (Road and others) the price of this car is really very good.

If you really think you really need 90 hp power minus ABS then you can talk to the Dealer and see if they can work out a deal for Active variant of the Pre-lift Linea and hope it's available in stock, if you exchange your car (They do not actually take away your car, all they need is your car's RC and Insurance copy) and give about 80-90 k of discount, the price would come up to approximate figure around 8.5 lk on road(after discount) and no ABS.

If not then for 7.7 lk on road you getting basic creature comfort features, a 76 hp engine and ABS and yes add above freebees like Insurance, Reverse parking, Mud flaps, Key less entry then please go for it and have a piece of mind for the next 5 years.

Do share your experience and photos of your new pride possession soon :car
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Piece of mind or peace of mind?
    Peace of mind, I did not have during my ownership of 5 years.
    Piece of mind, yes I did give Fiat when ever they screwed up my car, during all my regular services
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Balaji,

Looking at the cost and the freebies, looks like the cost said is the exshowroom cost and not OTR cost. For that you will have to add the registration expenses too. BTW what variant are you looking at, you havent mentioned the same? The only solace here is you have chosen a right car, now play your negotiation skills to the hilt and get a much more sweeter deal. All the best. Hope to read that you have booked the car.
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Alright @Bala my bad I am sorry it's Peace of Mind, you know sometimes humans do make typo errors when typing words having similar spelling but different meaning on a Keyboard.

I hope @B Balaji would have got his answer what he was looking for and as per her signature his place is in Chennai so he wouldn't be facing much issue with FASS at Chennai because Chennai has a good FASS network setup and better quality compared to FASS setup at Non Metro cities.
  8. Ksrini

Ksrini

Hyderabad
    Planning to buy a Linnea Emotion and dealer is saying its 2013 model so he would offer around 60k discount - is it worth exploring more - somehow got a feeling he can give more but was holding back - whats the trend