1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Debuting a divine life with Linea

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by linealover, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Dear buddies,

Its Great honor to be the part of this team,kudos to TFI.i have started my hunt for car right from jan 2009.during that time i was so mad about chevy cruze.but somehow time and money didn't allowed me to feel this beast.though linea was there during that time but wasn't convince about her 00mph timing.

i found Team-Bhp through google, since then various ownership reviews about Linea made me impress about her,To be honest i wasn't crazy about her looks yet slowly her grace flowed on me,day by day,linea by linea passing on the road.

i never liked any car the way i like linea,not only mine any day any linea on road.those flowing curves and lines are simply a poetry.

people talk about fiat cars,this and that blah blah. ohhooo its mind blowing, this is just not a car.fiat cars will take you to the another dimension which is beyond your perception,until u own (give birth to ) one.

This is just not a car,it has soul,one has to feel. once i behind the wheel, it speaks to me a subtly .i simply cannot deduce her into a mechanical thing join together for the purpose of carrying point a to point b.

The way she projects her on the road, the high speed composure,the poise,novel character blends with so nicely.

that made me wonder, must be god himself design this piece of machine.

its always handling is inversely proportional to the ride Quality,yet linea defy this law.i always careful at corner since i own MM540,even 30 KMPH ,if u negotiate a sharp curve thats the end of journey.though it is unpleasant to compare MM540 with Linea.but that is what i am driving.

finally,I am yet another a drop in the Ocean of fiat enthusiast group.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Vanakkam Linealover,welcome to TFI
    Well written review or should I say a fan mail
    Whatever you had written is 100% true,I too have felt the same.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    thanks (nandri) bala!
    thanks to TFI
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Whole-hearted welcome to you and your Linea, linealover. Happy and safe driving in your Linea.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Thanks ravi
    Been following your travellegue,
    Happy motorring
    Regards
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Linealover,

Welcome o TFI. A nice review for why should a Linea be owned. I also enjoy driving & looking at my Linea, it is a pleasure to own. Enjoy your driving.
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Thanks NAREN64!
    Great to see that you own T-jet plus. well I had fun driving linea last month, Chennai -coimbatore isha yoga,
    Regards
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, linealover

Looking forward to interacting with you....
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Dear vahanpujari
    thanks,sure,we will interact.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    I do not own a T JET PLUS. My Avathar only is the same, I would love to own one, but due to my heavy driving in kms I prefer a Diesel car which I own, Linea MJD. I have driven 18k + kms in 11 months so far.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.