1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dealer Invitation To Fiat Owners!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Apr 14, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Hey congrats mate. Thats awesome.. You make us all proud :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hey Italia-Linea, post some pic if you can bro. im waiting for it!!
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    am very sorry tron, i dint click any pics. with whole lot of excitement i forgot to get a cam and also left my cell in my car during the event,

but yes i am waiting for Kedar to put some pics and videos he promised. :)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads on same topic merged.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am sorry guys I will post video and the pics today evening from home. I cant access Gmail or dont have permission to use USB stick. :-(
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I was thinking that most of the TFI members will attend this but there was some miscommunication from PANDIT, FIAT. I was trying to reach gray hound but he said he wont attend this. I think Gautam will attend this? Gautam where are you?
  7. Why dont FIAT put this in their website ? Passionate FIAT customers will add more weight to their marketing !
  8. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Tata Motors / Pandit Auto must have spent considerable amount in organizing this Rally. It is another point of debate as to how shabbily the invitations were sent and its organization.

If you look at the event and the money spent I wonder if this was a good move at all. This was done to please "existing Fiat owners". Now when the situation is where Fiat desperately wants to increase sales numbers, reach out to new customers (especially those not in metros) is it prudent to spend money in such Rallys? Such things doesnt generate sales.

Look at the way Tata Motors advertises its Vista or the new Indica eV2. They are just shouting on top of their house claiming 25kmpl mileage. Aggresive advertisement is what the need of the hour. Spend money at right places.

Look at Volkswagen. Tata Motors should spend the money on advertisement and market Fiat cars aggresively.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with Maverickxx2006