1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dealer Invitation To Fiat Owners!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Apr 14, 2011.

1. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi, Harish,

I had been there but I dont think I saw you?
  2. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    I also participated in the rally yesterday. The auto cut off method went wrong in my case. The starting petrol pump filled 7.75 ltrs of petrol but the fuel indicator didn't reached to the full mark. It was little behind the full mark so i think they didn't filled the full petrol. At the end point Sayaji Petrol pump, the auto cut didn't worked and it filled the petrol to the brim plus some petrol spilled outside. As per the reading, it filled 6.5 ltrs, so my mileage was 3 kmpl (6.5 ltrs for 18.2 kms). My car's MID showed 16.2 kmpl for that distance so i was the winner in the T jet category. :)

Anyways, it was the fun rally and enjoyed the event with so many FIATs!!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Kedar, Pandit Auto should put these awesome figures with the pictures in the Local Newspapers soooonn!!!!!
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I feel that the T-JET should've got even better figures. Somewhere close to 14.5- 15. Its surely capable.

Gurjinder.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ^^^ it was a pune City drive with traffic. and figures were auto cut off to auto cut off.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Italia-Linea and Kedar,

Congrats frnds. Good going by Pune and Mumbai dealers
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations on winning the Mileage award. Fiat should market this properly, this can help in attracting new customers
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Today there is article on the same in DNA. They mentioned th structure of the event & also mentioned names of the winners.
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    Hi Kedar, is there a online link?

is my name there :)

Regards,
    Amit
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    great, i saw the online edition. they havent mentioned the mileages, but alas my name is there :)