1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dealer Invitation To Fiat Owners!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Congrats Guys ! Amazing FE.
    Surprised to see Tjet scoring better than the FIRE.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ya kedar, you are right. the concept of event was good but the execution went wrong as they dint expect this much crowd and good response.

the had booked a very small area in holiday inn and the single food counter added to the fuss.

- One tjet scored 13.4 other 8.2 kmpl :)
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    That was friends Linea Tjet (8.2kmpl).
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Me got no mail or communication from pundit auto about this event :(
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    sad to hear that. i too dint get any, luckily a person from pandit called me and informed about the event just 1-2 days in advance.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Same thing happened to me also. My Sales Advisor called me & informed about the same. One more thing I need to metion here that, SA said that "I am sending details of this event please post that details in your forum. So that most of the people will attend this event". I posted details in Grandeurs post & no one replied on the same. I think Italia Linea and me was one who attended this event. Even I posted it on FACEBOOK also when forum was under maintanance.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats Kedar and all participants..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Roy thank you so much. I liked your signature now I am planning to steal that hahahah lol :)
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey FIAT what are you doing by making these kind of events only in Pune - I am sure you have many other locations which you can try to get these events like mumbai, bangalore and other major cities. Need to get your stuff right FIAT.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    ^^^ Fiat dint plan it. it was Pandit Auto that planned it.