1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dealer Invitation To Fiat Owners!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Yatin (ysapre) shared this attached invitation, which he received from his dealer. I'm pleased to share it here with all of you.

image001.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, Concorde Bangalore yet to do for us.
    So Grandeur, going there?
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow! Nice initiative by FIAT India/Concorde Motors. So, FIAT India is trying all possible ways to achieve customer care.
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    This is good.... waiting for the pune invite :D
  5. Wow! this is a real good initiative from FIAT. Hope they do this for all regions, atleast major centres.
    Waiting for the Chennai event !
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Kulathunkal Motors had been doing something similar. Some time back we got a family get together for one day at one of the Aqua Theme park here with all entry and food expenses paid up. Some months later we got four tickets to a blockbuster movie.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I'll forward this mailer to my Dealer (Fortune Motors) to get inspired ;).
  8. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    I got a call from Pundit Auto, Pune inviting me for some ceremony on Saturday 5 pm and rally/lunch(in Holiday Inn) on Sunday at 10 am.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    So did I, but I dont hope anything good will come out, fella didnt even want to give away free tissue paper box with Linea EPK, forget about giving a free dinner party :p
  10. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    I got the invite personally delivered by the dealer to my home for the event in Mumbai. I am definitely going. Anyone else?